ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

(US ONLY) Free Windows Vista if you surrender your privacy (surveys)

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
So I could put this on my second machine that I hardly ever use for 3 months and voila! Free software!

app103:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/binkdotnu/~3/198833502/want-a-free-copy-of-vista-from-ms.aspx
-Josh (December 11, 2007, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK...so nothing on the official Microsoft site says anything about them giving you any free copies of Vista or compensating you in any way, and nothing on the official Microsoft site says anything about this being only for 3 months, and all we have to go by is a 3rd party site making promises, that can't officially speak for Microsoft?

If it's not on the official Microsoft site, how do we know these promises of free Vista are even true?

Deozaan:
Yeah I just looked too, even at some links in the comments to other forums/blogs talking about the free software. No direct links to anything that says anything about any free software except the software that sends data to Microsoft...

Josh:
All I can say is dont shoot me. I am only the messenger. I am not claiming that this works, I am merely posting what I saw. I did not sign up, nor can I verify. So if there are questions, there are several sites around the web advertising this and discussing it.

PhilB66:
Microsoft ends free software for monitoring giveaway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version