ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Moving from Launchy

(1/3) > >>

CWuestefeld:
Another "me too" thread...

I've been using Launchy for quite a while, but I've been converted. Launchy has been great, but FARR has now surpassed it.

There were two main factors in deciding this:

* Transparency of sorting rules. I really like to understand why things come out the way they do, and influence that to some degree.
* The AltTab plugin (and the others) make this more than just searching through files.
Thanks for your work!

vitalyb:
Welcome aboard!
Also don't miss the clipboard plugin (KlipKeeper), Uninstall plugin, ProcessKill plugin and Calculator plugin.

Those are my favorites.

mouser:
It's always nice to hear someone likes the program..

Actually let me take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has ever mentioned that they like FARR on a comment thread when a blog asks about your favorite launcher.  I just want to let you guys and gals know how much that means to me.  Sometimes i'll see a post somewhere about someone asking "what's your favorite launcher?" and i'll just peek into the comments, and when i see someone saying their favorite is FARR, it brings a real smile to my face and makes me want to load it up and start adding features.  Thanks.

nitrix-ud:
What is my favorite launcher ?? FARR
but better than that it's my favorite application !
Keep up the good work Mouser  :Thmbsup:

Jabberwock:
Launcher? Application? What are you talking about?

FARR is my favorite operating system... although I have some reservations toward one of its plugins... what was its name... oh, yeah, Microsoft Windows!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version