ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Better run like Hell!!! I AM BACK!!!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
YAY!!! JoTo is back!!!!

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better.. We were all missing you in the irc channel and were anxious and happy to hear you were recovering. 

I'm really glad you liked all the stuff we sent.

ps. I know that you only left him out of your thanks because you were able to thank him in person, but we should say for the record that DC member Rambo, your co-worker in real life, was the one that gave us updates and commiserated with us and helped us figure out where to send stuff, etc.  So three cheers for Rambo.

YAY! JoTo I'm glad you are back!! Just in time to code something for NANY 2008 too :)

mouser:
Best part:

I should say, that the nurses that brought me the cards and letters are very confused when they handed me the mails, as they can't understand that i get mail from all over the world. I think they must think i must be a really worldwide important person or a celebrity.
--- End quote ---

Lashiec:
Yes, I better run like hell, because I forgot to send a postcard! AGAIN!! How embarrassing :-[. I'll take so preemptive measures to prevent this for happening again :wallbash: :wallbash:

Anyway, glad to see you back! I hope you get better soon :Thmbsup:

Josh:
You were gone? Wow, where have I been! Just kidding. Good to have you back! Cant wait to give you hell on IRC :)

Darwin:
Welcome back, Joto! Your postcard from me is still sitting on my desk  :-[ Naughty Darwin!

I'm glad that you're back on your feet and recovering. Hope to see a lot more of you around DC now  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version