topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:38 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: What's great about competition...  (Read 5116 times)

concept1961

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
What's great about competition...
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:01 AM »
...is the fact that sometimes they offer great ideas to transform one of the greatest piece of software into ______________ (I'm already out of word!) piece of software.

Take a look at this page http://www.uinterfac...al/brief.html?src=ml and imagine being able to launch LBC the same way!

It would be simply fantastic. LBC stays hidden in the tray and by holding down both mouse button (or any other configuration?) you can access your whole setup within LBC. No keyboard shortcut just mouse(r) stuff. No 48 shortcuts limitation but my own LBC configuration under my fingers.

As you can see, I'm a great fan of the Launch Bar Commander. I've been playing with computer for the last 10 years or so and, with a dual monitor setup, LBC is the greatest thing that have happen to me. This pair gives you the opportunity to get the best of your machine, no matter what you're doing.

François

Carpe Diem

nitrix-ud

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: What's great about competition...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 02:49 AM »
i guess you could already do it with LaunchBar using Autohotkey http://www.autohotkey.com
take a look a the forum ;)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: What's great about competition...
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 07:17 AM »
it is LONG LONG overdue for me to add the ability to configure LBC to show as a pop up menu under cursor when you hit a hotkey.  i need to add it this month.  that would let you easily configure a bunch of different mouse tools to trigger it.