ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Automise Lite - 70% off - Bits Du Jour

(1/2) > >>

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Automise Lite on sale at 70% off today.

Automise (not Lite) was given some nice references here on a Bits Du Jour discount a year ago.
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=6313.msg44917

The feature matrix is at:
http://www.automise.com/automise-feature-matrix.aspx

At $15 instead of $50, the Lite version may be good for many.
Our users may want to help explain more their current usage and status.

Granted the earlier discount was even more intense however they were trying to break into the marketplace and visibility (there is even a webpage somewhere with hourly sales and discussion of discount startup and impulse buying philosophy !) so that was likely a one-timer.   That does not negate the niceness of the current 70% off.

The current discount is one of the nice "Bits" -

"I can handle that, apparently it's a good niche product,
inexpensive enough to try to fit it into my mix".

Shalom,
Steven Avery

PS.
Oh, I also made a little comment on Bits about "SpyEraser" today.

tinjaw:
I was one of the folks that grabbed a copy of Automise (1) for $19.95. Today I scooped up a copy of Automise 2 Lite for $14.95. It is definitely worth the price.

johnk:
I was one of the folks that grabbed a copy of Automise (1) for $19.95. Today I scooped up a copy of Automise 2 Lite for $14.95. It is definitely worth the price.
-tinjaw (December 10, 2007, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Tinjaw,

I also picked up Automise 1 on the last offer. What are the main benefits you see in having Automise 2 Lite as well? I've looked through the long list of "What's New in Automise 2" but with a program like Automise it's difficult instantly to imagine the real-world benefits of the new actions...

wraith808:
What is the benefit of something like this over DirectAccess?

tinjaw:
wraith808: They are as different as black and white. Automise and DirectAccess have no overlap in what they do. Automise is used to automate entire processes with decision tree logic and much more. DirectAccess just invokes programs and substitutes text.

johnk: It depends on what you will use it for, but on that list of "What's New in Automise 2" I found stuff I liked. Unfortunately I am at work right now and for some reason the site is blocked, so I can't see the list of what is new and what isn't in the Lite version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version