ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: "Days since" program

<< < (3/3)

tinjaw:
Renegade just did a program something like this: Add Days. maybe he could be prompted to add additional features to this app..-lanux128 (September 26, 2007, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Did Renegade add this to his program? Did anybody decide to make this?

lanux128:
Did Renegade add this to his program? Did anybody decide to make this?-tinjaw (November 28, 2007, 08:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

err.. i think he's a little pre-occupied with this.. :)

tinjaw:
OK. I am going to attempt a coding marathon and see if I can whip this little ditty up by the deadline for the Getting Organized Programming Contest.

Anybody who has and things they would like to add to this little utility, go ahead an post to this thread now and if I can squeeze it in easily enough, it just might make it in. This includes any complimentary functionality you can think of. For example, I think that besides showing how many day *since* something, I will also show how many days *until* some date, like a project deadline. What else can you folks think of?

suleika:
I checked out the igoogle widget: there is one click to reset a repeating task back to zero.  One functionality that might be useful is if your coding snack recorded previous values of such a repeated task and also save the data in some exportable format.  The igoogle widget hints at that with a hovering information function.

tinjaw:
Version 0.0.0.7 of HowLong2It is now available.  :P

There is still  mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh to do. But I will be working on this a little bit here and there until it is finished.

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb] [attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version