ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > SMF Forum Mods

I WANT THEM!

(1/1)

treasurenet:
I would like to use your "Personal posting / draft area" mod,  (how'd you do THAT?) and your "insert preset text" mod.

Can you help me?  PLEASE?  :D

You write cool software!

mouser:
the insert preset text is remarkably easy change, i can paste info on how to do that a little later if you want.
the personal posting/draft area is much trickier and still has some imperfections that means i probably shouldn't release it.

f0dder:
I just noticed one small bug with the My Personal Area: even though I only have two posts there, SMF thinks I have 5 pages of posts :) (probably means one could watch other people's MPA threads if one could guess their ID numbers?)

mouser:
you shouldnt be able to see anyone elses threads even if you guess thread ids, etc.
but some of the calculations are wrong, like # posts, etc since i havent found all the areas where this is done and adjusted them.

treasurenet:
the insert preset text is remarkably easy change, i can paste info on how to do that a little later if you want.
-mouser (December 08, 2007, 09:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, that would be great - and btw - sorry for the multiple posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version