ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Find pics in required orientation on PC for digital frame

<< < (3/4) > >>

IconBoy:
The program works great! :D
Is there any way this could be made into an AutoHotKey script or does it need to be an exe file?
There was no problem with the test folder, I was just using it as an example of the folder to be created automatically if it didn't exist!

jgpaiva:
IconBoy:
When you first posted about this request, i tried to make in ahk, but there's no way to see the size of an image in ahk :(
But if agentsteal's solution solves your problem, you'd you want another solution?

IconBoy:
When you first posted about this request, i tried to make in ahk, but there's no way to see the size of an image in ahk :(
-jgpaiva (December 17, 2007, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks jgpaiva for trying to get an AHK solution. I just wondered if it was possible because I use AHK so much!
AgentSteal's option is great so far 8)

jgpaiva:
Well.. Out of fun, i decided to make this in java.. LOL

Just open a command line and launch the file like this:

--- ---moveImage.jar <name of dir with files> <P or L, for portrait or landscape>
An example would be:

--- ---moveImage.jar c:\mydir P
The result will be that the files that match the orientation chosen will be moved to a new folder that is created inside the folder that contains the files, named moveImages ;)

mouser:
welcome to the site agentsteal  :up:
great to have another php coder here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version