ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What makes DonationCoder so special?

(1/3) > >>

app103:
When I decided to write about DC's NANY 2008 Challenge in my blog, I decided to make it a bit more than just a simple announcement.

I felt that too many people that might read it on my personal blog (and the one for my programming chatroom) might not understand what the big deal is about this site and the community behind it.

So I set about explaining that, by telling about one of the most wonderful things about this site that isn't often mentioned elsewhere, from the perspective of both a software developer and an end user.

http://cranialsoup.blogspot.com/2007/12/donationcoder-nany-2008-programming.html

Darwin:
Nice blog, app. I like the way you emphasized the team atmosphere - the community. Very nice - well done!

zridling:
Wow, fantastic post, App. That exemplifies all I love about DC, too. IT'S THE PEOPLE. And those people are always looking for a better way to build the mousetrap.

Armando:
Yes. The people.  :-*
Incredibly nice, intelligent, knowledgeable, insightful, open-minded, civilized... And at the same time very varied.
Thanks mouser and all of you DCers for that wonderful space ! i'm not a programmer, but sometimes I wish I was...

app103:
i'm not a programmer, but sometimes I wish I was...
-Armando (December 06, 2007, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

You have your place on the team, and you perform a very important job. Without input from people like you, the software we create wouldn't be quite as good as it is. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version