ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for December 6th - Codename "Operation GOE Freeware Release"

<< < (3/5) > >>

urlwolf:
Oops - the email version doesn't have links for the forum postings :)

-f0dder (December 07, 2007, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
yeah, I'd like it to be still text-only, but with links :)
Well, too late now anyway...

Darwin:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone - keep it coming!

I'd like to take credit for the "more sections this time with fewer links in each", but really, mouser's been repeating this like a mantra to me since August  :o

f0dder:

I'd like to take credit for the "more sections this time with fewer links in each", but really, mouser's been repeating this like a mantra to me since August  :o
-Darwin (December 08, 2007, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't think he meant to get rid of links completely, though ;)

(No, it's not nagging, just a friendly nudge, please don't take it too hard :) )

Darwin:

-Darwin (December 08, 2007, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't think he meant to get rid of links completely, though ;)

(No, it's not nagging, just a friendly nudge, please don't take it too hard :) )
-f0dder (December 08, 2007, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

:'(

Darwin:
Seriously, though... just to clarify, I meant that mouser has been after me to reduce the number of links per section and to increase the number of sections (if necessary) to make this possible. This isn't related to the presence or absence of clickable links in the e-mail version. Actually, my dim memory tells me that usually there are NO such links in the e-mail version and that the presence of some in this one is a departure. No?

Anyway, my two bits on the fewer links/more sections thingie is that I like it - it tightens the whole newsletter without sacrificing content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version