ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

on sale: The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

(1/4) > >>

Curt:
Amazon is offering a big rebate [Edit: TODAY ONLY!] on the complete collection of my favourite strip: Calvin and Hobbes.  :-*

Edit: I forgot a very important detail: The offer is TODAY ONLY!!!

---
Martin Luther made his 95 theses,
- so Calvin also made his: 95ThesesByCalvin.txt (39.54 kB - downloaded 476 times.)

Here are a few:

1. Calvin: “Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”

2. Calvin: “I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.” [800]

3. Calvin: “Reality continues to ruin my life.”

4. Calvin: “People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.”

5. Calvin: “It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.”

6. Calvin: “You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.”

7. Calvin: “I asked Mom if I was a gifted child... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.”

8. Calvin: “I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”

http://astore.amazon.com/ucomicscom/detail/0740748475/102-0546894-9449741

tomos:
Curt
what are the numbers after each of the 95?

I like this one:
17. Hobbes: “What fun is being *cool* if you can't wear a sombrero?” [189]
 :D :D

Curt:
- which strip number it first appeared in.

Calvin didn't think it cool to wear a sombrero:

Deozaan:
Calvin and Hobbes has got to be the best comic in the universe! Too bad it's so expensive.

When I was young, I had a few people tell me that I reminded them of Calvin.

superboyac:
I have this set, completely worth it.  Best comic ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version