ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > GOE 2007 Challenge Downloads

HowLong2It - GOE Challenge 2007 Entry

<< < (3/5) > >>

seedling:
how about adding the ability of maintaining a list of files and checking their last-modified date for some kind of a reminder or scolding?

i presented this idea to mouser, who also loved the idea and told me of this ongoing project to which it would make a nice addition. :)

so, have at it ;)

mouser:
hmm that is not quite what i thought you meant seedling :)

what i thought you were suggesting is
for each of the tasks in HowLong2It that counts how many days have elapsed since you last did something, add the ability to specify a "too long" alarm.

in other words, let me add a task like "Water the Plants", and the program keeps track of how long its been since i did that.  Let me set an alarm so that if i go past 7 days before doing it again, it should show me an alarm saying its been too long since i did that task.

tinjaw:
wandas, nogojoe,

I have modified HowLong2It (now v 0.0.0.9) to use the international date format of yyyy/MM/ddd. Please let me know if this fixes that issue.

nogojoe:
Hi Tinjaw

Fixed it OK

Just Great

nogojoe:
Hi Tinjaw

A possible improvement would be to have the “since“ & “until” entries be able to be grouped together rather than as they are listed on entry.
Just a click on the “days“ button could sort them out into such order if it were possible
It would make it easier reading

Just a suggestion

nogojoe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version