ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > GOE 2007 Challenge Downloads

MyHelp - GOE Challenge 2007 Entry

<< < (2/7) > >>

nogojoe:
Love this program Blaster
Great for unloading tidbits stored on my clipboard.

A send/to clipboard option pertaining to the page in the viewer would be nice when you want to re-use the said items.

mucksen:
This is my "MyHelp": http://www.jhorman.org/wikidPad/

Blaster:
raindew01 and nogojoe ,

Thank you. I feel great when someone likes app I make, and when someone actually use it. I know I do! And I use it a lot! Specially at work!

A send/to clipboard option pertaining to the page in the viewer would be nice when you want to re-use the said items.
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you meant to say...   :-[

To all:
I will consider your suggestions , and maybe add some of it to this app.
I developed it at work for two days , during my free time because I needed it to store some interesting codes and stuff, and i needed it like this. Not too complicated to use, fast ...
If you ask me , I think it would be nice if MyHelp would highlight words we searched for... But, I really don't have much free time to add this...

I noticed today that it had some kind of bug which didn't let you close "new entry" window if you wanted to close it and  you didn't select category and title. You can download new version now that hasn't got that bug anymore.

@mucksen:

This looks interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us. I just needed something effecient , small and fast.

P.S.
I forgot to mention: "Search" button searches TITLE AND A BODY of saved record and searches for records that contain string at least as a part of some other record. And it is case- unsensitive.

nogojoe:
Hi Blaster

What I meant was that when you have saved an item and stored in MyHelp when you want to re-use that item saved you have to select, right click and copy that item.

If you could code MyHelp to select all and copy to the clipboard or even to a word processor that item  and this could be done by a single click on an icon.

Hope you understand.

nogojoe

Blaster:
Hi , nogojoe !

Yes, I understand you now...
That would not be a problem...

I'll do that the moment i get some free time  :Thmbsup:

Thank you for your suggestion!  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page