ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FileBox eXtender now works under Vista

(1/4) > >>

rjbull:
FileBox eXtender  Free software, now also working under Vista. Navigate easily through the Windows folder maze with FileBox eXtender buttons added to your file boxes. Access your favorite and recently visited folders and documents with one mouse click. Adds push-pin button to keep windows on top, and roll-up button to hide window contents except for title bar.
Ver. 2.00.01 is now available.

--- End quote ---

mouser:
a great program  :up:

ChalkTrauma:
I liked some of the features and the fact that there are tons of options, but I had some problems with the way file filters were handled, if I add a file filter *.h, it also shows *.html files not just my cpp header files, it does not work the same way say command line wildcarding works.

I had actually written my own solution to the problem before I saw FileBox eXtender:

http://dreamcycle.net/cfdbutton/

It only really does what I need, but I would be interested in hearing what other people would find useful.

mwb1100:
Wow.  If I remember right, Hyperionics made Filebox eXtender freeware mainly because they felt they could not support Vista properly.  It's quite a surprise that after making it freeware they continued to work on it to make it so.

Darwin:
Thanks for confirming that, mwb1100 - that's the first thing I thought of when I read that as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version