ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Minimize all other windows but the active one

<< < (2/3) > >>

y0himba:
How about combining this with The new application "Transother"?

elpresi:
Thanks skrommel for MinimOther :-)
I am enjoying using it along with Visual Tooltip (which shows window thumbnails as you move the cursor over the taskbar) : http://chsalmon.club.fr/index.html

y0himba:
Oh wow!  Nice program, thanks for posting it's link here!  AMAZING! (Visual Tooltip)  :Thmbsup:

Danceman:
I have notice that by minimizing all the windows I get more memory (I already use freeram XP pro, a lot of service in windows xp turn off and of course bblean to get more memory), i remember with windows 3.1 there was a feature that when i ran a program all the rest would be minimized. I use SystemBarEx and it has a Minimize All that i have to do manually (i also have bbkey to minimize all). So i asked around if there was a program that has this feature to minimize all the windows except the working one and they suggested MinimOther v1.1.
Sadly its not exactly what i need, because it only gets the first window that was active maximize and the rest ALWAYS minimized. What i want is any window that i activated (thru the task bar or blackbox tasks, etc..) the rest is all minimized. Can you help?

skrommel:
 :tellme: The same as pressing Win-D and activating your windows?

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version