ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Minimize all other windows but the active one

<< < (3/3)

Danceman:
I've got it to work, it was one of my programs that made it work bad. The is still some problems, for exemple, i like my active window maximize (have a small monitor 800x600) and sometimes changing programs it restores the window and not go back to maximize. But this isn't that bad, what isn't working is if i do a manual minimize i get more memory and with this program the memory doesn't change, its like its not really a minimize, any ideia?

robinbkelly:
MinimOther doesn't like 'ThumbWin' at all - total system freezes are common, but it works with MiniMIZE. I think this app is great, but it makes it impossible to drag files between windows, which is a dealbreaker. What would be good (and maybe a completely different app) would be a titlebar button to exclude a window from MinimOther.

Andrew Swift:
I love MinimOther, but for some programs (NoteTab is a good example) the program is minimzed but there a couple of programs that refuse to play nice.

NoteTab leaves a tab visible in the lower left corner of the screen (my menu bar is hidden -- if the menu bar was not hidden, it would hide the NoteTab tab).

FlashFXP refuses to expand back to normal. When I alt-tab to FlashFXP, it just shows the tab in the lower left corner without restoring the window.

Otherwise it's a great program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version