topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 3:28 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Is it possible to download AlbumCover from Itunes without Itunes Registration?  (Read 5072 times)

masu

• Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Is it possible to download AlbumCover from Itunes without Itunes Registration?
Find+Run Robot 2.90.01
Windows 7

nontroppo

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • spinning top
    • View Profile
    • nontroppo.org
    • Donate to Member
Hm, it is possible to download Album covers from Amazon etc. On OS X I use Gimmesometune which automagically downloads album covers and lyrics while a song plays and adds it to its metadata. I'm sure there are similar programs for windows.
FARR Wishes: Performance TweaksTask ControlAdaptive History
[url=http://opera.com/]

Lashiec

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Well... And even if they worked, you need iTunes installed anyway. There's no such thing as what nontroppo comments for Windows (I'm surprised Apple made something like that)

As for other sources, check out the software recommended by f0dder and Dirhael, or if you're using Mp3tag, hit their forums, and specially this post and this other one to add support for downloading cover art from Amazon, Wal-Mart and Darktown (these ones are almost 1000x1000!). Some other threads have web sources from other less "legal" sites, but cover downloading fall by its nature in a bit of a grey area, anyway :)

masu

• Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Well... And even if they worked, you need iTunes installed anyway. There's no such thing as what nontroppo comments for Windows (I'm surprised Apple made something like that)

As for other sources, check out the software recommended by f0dder and Dirhael, or if you're using Mp3tag, hit their forums, and specially this post and this other one to add support for downloading cover art from Amazon, Wal-Mart and Darktown (these ones are almost 1000x1000!). Some other threads have web sources from other less "legal" sites, but cover downloading fall by its nature in a bit of a grey area, anyway :)

thanks for your hint
I use MP3 Tag and now also included the Cover in the MP3'S  :Thmbsup:
Find+Run Robot 2.90.01
Windows 7