ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

how come my posts were removed by wordzilla

(1/2) > >>

rshortie:
I posted 2 really good posts one about the cleaner free, its free software that searches for trojans was able to find and correct trojans no other software could.
Other find was Glary Utilities the free version had about 30 free utilities that were all meaningful,found it on a PC world top 5 download, tried it never used anything like it

The first post....other people thought I was a spammer, or working for the company, as the cleaner does sell a professional version, I wouldnt buy it

The second post got a negative  remark to, I think people think I work for the company, as the Glary Utilities sells a professional version, hell the free version...is so well packed the only difference between free and not free, is automation ,,hey stick with free and do it yoursell, I dont see the big deal with pushing a button rather than spending 40 dollars to having it done for you at a schedualed time.

Hey, I own limeware Pro, avast, Fsecure,ad aware free threatfire always checking out free offer day, checking out tech web site offer, and found this site. If I do find software, usually at discount or because I did beta test, studying A+ Certification Comptia computer Repair, find lots with limeware but occasional pick up virus.  Hey do I sound like a spammer, Or someone selling something .....it seemes no one believes me.... what am I doing wrong, tell me and I will correct it...sincerely  asking for help   rshortie

Ralf Maximus:
Unfortunately, your profile fits that of a spammer.  I.E. on your very first post you talked up a product or service, which is (usually) very suspicious.  Not saying you *are* a spammer, just pointing out the appearance to somebody who doesn't know you.

Generally speaking, it's safer to establish yourself on a forum by posting and replying for awhile before posting a positive review of anything.

mouser:
your posts were confusing because after that one that kind of looked like spam you made one post with nothing in it except a blank minireview template form.  that wasn't spam but it wasn't a realy post either, then you made another post and it had some nonsensical stuff like void();javascript at the end of it.. something def seemed wrong.

lanux128:
re-posting: Netiquette website

• http://www.albion.com/netiquette/

originally posted by mouser.. :)

Michel Merlin:
(Sat 1 Dec 2007 18:20:37 GMT)
how come my posts were removed by wordzilla-rshortie (December 01, 2007, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
(Sat 1 Dec 2007 21:49:14 GMT)
Generally speaking, it's safer to establish yourself on a forum by posting and replying for awhile before posting a positive review of anything.-Ralf Maximus (December 01, 2007, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
I was not sure about DonationCoder, that I knew only as a site that regularly spams me. Today I visited to see this clearer. The 1st thing I saw is "Donations", i.e. DC asking money before providing anything. The 2nd is this thread where DC is taking people a priori as spammers - IOW taking others for wrongdoers, sometimes a stamp of real wrongdoers. Preventing others from speaking instead of politely replying is another stamp of wrongdoers - which may cause this post to be removed as well.

So my visiting the DC site so far only tends to confirm the unfortunate impression DC mails have been building for a while. I will come again though, as a 1st impression is not enough; I will see later.

Versailles, Fri 12 Sep 2008 13:15:40 +0200

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version