ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] Some bugs I should have reported earlier

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lashiec:
Yeah probably, but only 2 links are showing in there. That does not amount 25 objects, unless FARR is also counting all the items inside the listed folders as results. In that case, with certain searches FARR would be reporting less results than it should... Hmmm, mouser?

I'm also wondering why the first result reports its type as "lnk" and the second as "Acceso directo" if both are shortcuts, so it should read "Acceso directo" in both cases.

Armando:
Good points. I really don't know!

lanux128:
I don't know, but that number of results does not amount up to 25-Lashiec (February 06, 2008, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

maybe the numbers include all the duplicate links. uncheck this option and try again. Options>Interface>"Remove duplicate links to same target application".

Lashiec:
Yes, now it shows the 25 items (the duplicate links are those corresponding to the pictures) :-[. I guess that's because of the "My Pictures" link in the Start Menu.

Even then, it would be nice for FARR to decrease the number of results according to the removed duplicates. At least to prevent more misunderstandings like this ;D

Armando:
Lashiec, that's what I meant before : the 25 items not showing was happening because of duplicates suppression. I didn't express myself properly, and that often happens with English.
But, regardless... what's the difference between acceso directo and lnk in your screenshot ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version