ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] Some bugs I should have reported earlier

(1/3) > >>

Lashiec:
What the subject says. Let's get to it.

1) Cosmetic bugs: In the "Preferences" dialog, "VIEW" -> "View" and "ConfigureToolbar" -> "Configure toolbar"

2) Look what happens with those two searches:

The results lists scrolls to allow you to see all results.
This one does not, despite the high number of results. This seems to be the default behavior.
 3) There are some problems launching the various applets in Windows's control panel. "Keyboard" does nothing, and "Speech" gets badly detected, not showing any icon and launching "System Properties" instead of the intended one.

4) "Run" command does not accept switches, like "firefox -safe-mode". It does nothing.

Two suggestions:

1) Could you make the installation routine a bit more configurable? Like giving the option not to install the skins included with the program, unless you intend to remove all the skins from the installation pack in the future.

2) I'd like to have F1 mapped to FARR's helpfile, right now, the key hides the window :huh:

That's all. If something else comes around, I'll make another post in this thread.

lanux128:
Lashiec: for query #2, i think there are some settings that needs to be changed to show all the results.. see the screenshots below..

Interface Tab

Display Tab

I'd like to have F1 mapped to FARR's helpfile, right now, the key hides the window
--- End quote ---
if i'm not mistaken, Function keys launch items from results list..

Lashiec:
Yes, I have all those options activated (it comes like that by default), but as you see that's the outcome of the two searches.

Ooooops! Yes, the function keys launch items, my mistake :-[

Lashiec:
UP!

More bugs. I search for "Firefox" and the program says it founds 25 results. So I add "+sall" to the string, and this is the result:

I don't know, but that number of results does not amount up to 25 ;D

Armando:
That actually happens all the time. Isn't it because all links to the same object (and other similar results) count for 1 result but won't be shown in the result list (because of useless redundancy)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version