ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's Your Favorite Productivity or Programming Supplement?

<< < (3/7) > >>

tinjaw:
How the heck did I forget to mention cold pizza?!?  :huh:

mouser:
I reset the poll and made it "choose as many as you want"

Ralf Maximus:
Eep!  I didn't even know you could do that.

What?  I should RTFM?  :-)

mouser:
actuallly we found out recently that for an unknown reason only admins can set that option -- i'm not sure why or how to change it!

Edvard:
Let me tell you, the bottom of that curve is not too far off...

I have been a heavy coffee drinker since 16.
Monday. The day before payday and I couldn't afford coffee, so I dug in for the long haul with a bottle of aspirin and a positive outlook.
Unfortunately I spun off into caffeine withdrawals that would kill a horse.

Seriously. Good thing I'm not a horse...

I went home early, almost threw up on the freeway twice, went to bed at 4:30 in the afternoon with a queasy stomach and a pounding headache.
Woke up at 12:30 with a smaller pounding and a familiar acid taste in my mouth that told me I should eat something even though I didn't want to. Ate half a bowl of Cheerios and settled on to the couch in case I needed to shout for Huey without waking my wife. Two hours later, I ate another half a bowl of Cheerios and felt well enough to go to bed.
From there to the time my alarm clock went off, I had the strangest, most vivid dreams I have had in a long time.

This morning, I am still reeling from the aftereffects, taking it one cup at a time with a resolve to eventually switch to decaf, with rocket fuel reserved for necessary events...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version