ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best password manager?

<< < (4/28) > >>

nite_monkey:
I used steganos locknote, but now I use fSekrit since I found out it makes smaller files then locknote does.
I like it, because I don't like actual password managers. They are loaded down with to many features. all I need is a text box that I can type in my passwords/reg info for programs/sites/etc, and then require a password to open it, and fSekrit does just that. No special features, just a text box, and a password, and if I loose the original program, all I have to do is open a note I made with it, and then I have another copy of it.

ljbirns:
I vote for RoboForm2Go. It's on my thumb drive and works on any computer I use along with portable firefox. 

Lew

Nighted:
Josh, Roboform sucks because I personally dislike it. I need no other reason.  :P

f0dder:
Oh, I'm not the only one using fSekrit for passwords :-[ :-*

Shameless plug: 1.35 beta seems stable, final should be released soon.

Josh:
Well Nighted, I can respect your right to dislike a product. It would be nice to know why so its not just a blanket statement which plaques many of the "reviews" i see on various sites. These reviews provide little insight into the product and leave the person wondering what could possibly be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version