ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best password manager?

<< < (24/28) > >>

MerleOne:
I have been using a shareware TK8 Safe - http://www.tk8.com/safe/ - (discounted recently on BdJ) and updated also recently.  I like it a lot because it can work in a manual and automatic way.  There are functions to sync between computers or with a USB key.  I didn't use any other one so far, so it's difficult for me to compare with other solutions.

40hz:
Is this one of the "fake outs"?  As in you are really a mogul posing as a regular guy?
-MilesAhead (March 25, 2009, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm actually The Fourth Dragon Emperor and Mystic Chowder Pot Knight of the Sorrowful Countenance in the Knights of the House of the Apostles of Eris: Mock Duck Cabal.

Or at least I used to be until whatever was in that brownie I bought from that cute girl at the Renaissance Faire wore off.

Now I'm in exile until I buy another brownie. (FNORD!) ;D

Is this one of the "fake outs"?
--- End quote ---

Nope. But these are if you're interested:  https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14295.msg125443#msg125443

8)

cranioscopical:
Or at least I used to be until whatever was in that brownie I bought from that cute girl at the Renaissance Faire wore off.
-40hz (March 25, 2009, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Buying brownies can be tricky. It's advisable to consult the girl guide first.

cyberdiva:
Not a problem. In Opera pretty much everything is named a little differently. Always has been. But if you take a good look at each of the toolbars you can see what is there and what you can do with them. The Personal Bar looks identical to Firefox's Bookmark Toolbar, and Opera has had it for much longer actually.
-J-Mac (March 24, 2009, 10:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but since I don't use the Bookmarks toolbar in Firefox, I wouldn't know what to look for.  That's why the names are so important.  I'm not faulting Opera for calling it a Personal Bar; I'm faulting LastPass for providing a video and two sets of less-than-useful instructions that failed to use the term "Personal Bar" (only the third set did so).

MilesAhead:
-40hz (March 25, 2009, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Buying brownies can be tricky. It's advisable to consult the girl guide first.

-cranioscopical (March 25, 2009, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Guess they didn't name it Betty Crocker for nuthin'.  Truth in advertising. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version