ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Are you testing XP SP3 RC ??

<< < (4/19) > >>

f0dder:
f0dder, every time you load a M$ product (or any other for that matter), you are beta testing on your machine. There is no such thing as a "final" release.
-Nighted (November 28, 2007, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
*grin*

But at least with non-beta and non-rc software, you have a right to bitch about it, without anybody telling you "yeah well, stupid, you're not running release software".

Btw., ever poured over changelogs for (release/stable) linux kernels? Pretty scary sometimes.

Darwin:
f0dder, I agree with you. I just want to make sure that I've got the RC archived so that if in future it IS verified that it significantly improves performance, that it is not in any other way deleterious to a machine, and that that performance boost disappears in the final release (my suspicion is that it will) that I have around to install! Yeah, twisted logic, but it's my logic!

Nighted:
Well, unlike you wussies  ;) , I'll know in a few minutes. I'm going to format this pig and do a fresh install with SP3. It's brave little toasters like me that make the world a safer place for you.  :P

Curt:
It's brave little toasters like me that make the world a safer place for you. -Nighted (November 28, 2007, 10:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Keep om rocking / testing, Nigthed!  ;)

Ralf Maximus:
Go Speed Toaster, Go!  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version