ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Are you testing XP SP3 RC ??

<< < (11/19) > >>

vegas:
Microsoft has published the Windows XP Service Pack 3 Overview as a PDF.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=68c48dad-bc34-40be-8d85-6bb4f56f5110&DisplayLang=en
-blarson (December 04, 2007, 05:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Funny how clear they make it,  "You Aren't Getting Any New Features In Here! (So Be Sure To Buy Vista For That!)".  Wouldn't want anyone to think XP was adding something of value on the level of Vista.

MrCrispy:
I don't trust that 100% number. Its a single data point and thus is not statistically significant. I want to see benchmarks across a variety of hardware before we go claiming that it actually speeds up things by that much.

Zjooj:
I have to interject!! Nighted, you slay me!!  :Wizard: too funny!!

Pretty sure I saw a post in the current newsletter about this forums "gentle" nature. There has been more than one occasion in this post alone that someone could have started a flame war and been pissy but all just let it roll off and fire back another smart-a$$ comment. I love it!! Just love it...proud to be a part!! Thanks :Thmbsup:

Silverchip:
Is it really needed right now? I really hate downloading things that microsoft just put out. Video updates from windows updates always fail :-\.......... Anyhow seem like a future plan.

Ralf Maximus:
Nighted, thanks for risking your crumpets.  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version