ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Package Tracker

(1/2) > >>

Josh:
I would like to have someone make a program similar to wordzilla's forum notifier, but for package tracking (UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, ETC). One option I would like to see is a popup notification that remains on screen until closed and the ability to track via a window which pops up similar to google's desktop search results. Another option would be to auto-track and refresh given tracking numbers (in conjunction with the popup request above). One further option would be to save said tracking numbers in the program, but again, that would go with the aforementioned popup and auto-track requests.

What do you think? Doable?

mouser:
nice idea.. i know there are some web pages and program that do something like this..
maybe a website service which send emails every time package tracking info changed would be preferable?

have you looked at existing software for this?

Josh:
I've looked into existing software, but there wasnt much available in this arena that really seemed dedicated to this sole task.

NightFlyer:
I know this is an old topic but I've spent the last 2 days looking for something very like this with no luck at all, all I'm looking for is a system tray type app that will display some kind of notification when there is an update to tracking info for a package

lanux128:
it's not what you may want but this Farr alias could be of help until a full-featured program comes into existence.. :)

• Aliases for tracking packages (requires Farr).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version