Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 20, 2014, 02:33:24 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: mircryption + eggdrop --> how to allow auto identify to services on startup?  (Read 5985 times)
onesikgypo
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

Hi,

ive successfully download, installed and implemented mircryption into my eggdrop - and everything works perfect as it should. I require it to be perfectly secure, so i have it set to always send messages in an encrypted form no matter what.

The only exception i need for this, is in identifying itself to Nickserv and chanserv. Currently, i have it set in the eggdrop.conf as a putserv command to identify to nickserv and chanserv, however, it is sending it in its encrypted +OK form - and so chanserv/nickserv are unable to auto identify the bot. As a result, im forced each tiem to manually telnet into the bot, and do a .msg nickserv ... where it sends it as plain text.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 05:24:18 AM »

normal users can prepend the message with ` to send it unencrypted. Dunno how to apply that to eggdrop though.
heidel
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »

Use the command trueputserv instead to send plain text messages.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0.04 ]