ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Examples

(1/2) > >>

chrisk:
Hi all,
as a new user of this outstanding tool, i'm just barely discovering its potential and am wondering: for the less technically inclined among us, would the experts maybe be kind enough to report on some of their "nifty" uses of FFR??? i'm sure that it would be a great help to shorten the learning curve for many (certainly for me).
thanks for all,
chrisk

mouser:
this is good timing -
in the next week im going to be collecting some various "commands" that people (especially nontroppo) have given me and then i'm going to make those commands available which make it easier to do some special stuff with F&R, like run special web searches, etc.

and then i'm going to make a new demo movie of F&R showing most of this stuff in a useful way hopefully.

that should help show you how to get the most out of F&R.. but maybe other people can post some hints of how they use it so i can add their suggestions to the new demo movie.

mouser:
Alias groups (sometimes i say "commands")  are one of the best feature of F&R, and you can find many threads on it in this section, but we really need to add some default ones to help people start using them.

lanux128:
and then i'm going to make a new demo movie of F&R showing most of this stuff in a useful way hopefully.-mouser (October 05, 2005, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

btw, what software do you use make a recording of your desktop? i tried CapturePad but as you may have seen by the attachment i sent you, the results were not that good...

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
see our review of screencasting tools :)
https://www.donationcoder.com/Reviews/Archive/ScreenCasting/index.html

also see the recent post by cliff on an update on CamStudio which i would highly recommend you try:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=427.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version