ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Top 10 Signs You May Have Overclocked Your PC Too Much

(1/5) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
10. Powering it on requires 40 minutes of manual adjustments and a room full of chanting monks.

9. You can make microwave popcorn by placing a bag near the case.

8. Agreement with the local power authority to operate your PC only during the hours of 2:00 and 6:00 AM.

7. You can't remember what a gallon of gasoline costs, but you can name what liquid nitrogen is selling for to the penny.

6. You buy Intel CPUs in the handy 12-pack.

5. Next door neighbors call police to complain about the sound of illegal drag races.  In your house.

4. You achieve 20,000 FPS on Crysis and finish the game in 95 seconds.

3. Your room maintains a toasty 75F degrees, despite the fact it's -30F outside and you've stopped paying the heating bill.

2. You have to "top off" your liquid cooling system every 15 minutes.

1. The only advice you get from fellow overclockers anymore is, "Run!  Get out of the house, NOW!"

scancode:
Everything happens, and my pc is underclocked  :-[

tinjaw:
These lists are funny Ralf. You should put them all together on a web page somewhere so more people can enjoy them.

app103:
A lot of these could apply to running a Prescott, as well as overclocking.  ;D

Deozaan:
These lists are funny Ralf. You should put them all together on a web page somewhere so more people can enjoy them.
-tinjaw (November 26, 2007, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry if this is insulting in anyway, as I don't mean to accuse you of plagiarizing, but are you coming up with these Ralf? I figured you found them on a site somewhere or in forwarded e-mail jokes or something. But now that I think about it, you don't list any source.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version