ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Finally I tracked down my wife!

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
Ohh, I was so worried: Where on the earth did she go? She went off without telling, and for so long I had no idea where to find her. No sleep, wondering all night long.

Finally I recieved an email from a friend, I guess he is, telling about the wonders of some technique in outer space: GPS/GSM Tracking! At first I laughed, "this is not the CIA or Hollywood", I said, "how should I gain access to such methodes?". But then he showed me. "What is the number of your wife's telephone?", he asked, and I told him. He typed the number. Within a minute she was pin-pointed! This technique is astonishing, and it is already available to the public!! Amazingly it is gratis!!!

You really should check out the GPS/GSM Tracking technique, and see for yourself where your spouse is right now! And if you know for sure where s/he is, then check it out for the sake of the technique's geek value! 

http://www.track-your-partner.com/

8)

f0dder:
Hehe, pretty cute thing :tellme:

SpoilerThey really should have used lossless compression for the screenshots in the flash movie, the jpeg compression makes it very clear that it's not an actual JAVA applet but a flash movie. Of course the short loading time and "flash player" right-click menu is also pretty telling, hehe.

Deozaan:
Totally not safe for work, NSFW!

mouser:
this is a joke site, that is "Not Suitable For Work" (or children).
please if you post such sites, mark them as NSFW -- just so people who object to such things can know to avoid them.

Curt:
- strange, mouser; I received the link from my boss! But I guess it (: your reaction) is because you are an American, so I will forgive you - and do as you said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version