Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 12:15:12 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: FARR C# SDK and Documentation V2 (19/10/2008)  (Read 34318 times)
ewemoa
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2010, 02:09:42 AM »

• FARR CSharp SDK.chm - I compiled using NDoc a pretty referece file, some was copied was Mouser documentation and some I wrote myself. It isn't complete but it is better than nothing smiley
I only just discovered this documentation.  It's way better than nothing -- and it seems to me that it's worth a look even if you are interested in developing FARR plugins, w/ or w/o CSharp.

Thank you so much for this  Thmbsup
aksx
Participant

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2011, 02:45:54 AM »

hey i followed the steps in the first post but the plugin wont compile as
[copy or print]
using FARRCSharpSDK
show an error that it cannot be found and the referance assemblies $project_name$CSharpSDK.dll and $project_name$RCW show exclamation marks.
edit: i use visual studio 2010 ultimate
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 02:54:28 AM by aksx; Reason: additional info added » Logged
vitalyb
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2011, 06:42:19 AM »

hey i followed the steps in the first post but the plugin wont compile as
[copy or print]
using FARRCSharpSDK
show an error that it cannot be found and the referance assemblies $project_name$CSharpSDK.dll and $project_name$RCW show exclamation marks.
edit: i use visual studio 2010 ultimate

Hi AksX,

It is very possible that it won't compile in VS2010 as I never tested it with it (I think I was using 2005 back at the time).
I'm afraid I can't fix the template issue right now, however, you can take any of the other existing c# plugins and try to compile them in VS2010 and I believe they will.

You can then go ahead and just delete most of the plugin related code (which is quite separated from the the API that is used to communicate with FARR). To get started, I suggest to compile the latest plugin I made, FARRTunes

Good luck!
aksx
Participant

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 01:46:01 AM »

Hi AksX,

It is very possible that it won't compile in VS2010 as I never tested it with it (I think I was using 2005 back at the time).
I'm afraid I can't fix the template issue right now, however, you can take any of the other existing c# plugins and try to compile them in VS2010 and I believe they will.

You can then go ahead and just delete most of the plugin related code (which is quite separated from the the API that is used to communicate with FARR). To get started, I suggest to compile the latest plugin I made, FARRTunes

Good luck!

thankx i try to get vcs express 2005
vitalyb
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 01:47:21 AM »

If you have 2008 installed, try it too. I am REALLY unsure which version I made it for.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.18 ]