ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

<< < (16/17) > >>

Armando:
I see that nobody answered your post... I'd like to help, but I'm still on XP and haven't got that problem.
Maybe is there a log file somewhere with more details ??

alijan:
I have the same problem on windows 7 64 bit. If the plugin is enabled it crashes Farr.

Here is the error log:

02:17 PM, Monday, January 24, 2011
 Error initializing plugin do_init function
c:\Programs\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FARRAltTab\FARRAltTab.dll

I see that nobody answered your post... I'd like to help, but I'm still on XP and haven't got that problem.
Maybe is there a log file somewhere with more details ??
-Armando (October 03, 2010, 08:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

mark_ninan:
Just curious could the modifier be changed - to ';' the semicolon? Essentially, we could hold down the semicolon and start typing. (The semicolon is used because it's in the natural typing position)
As soon as FARR picks up what we want, letting go of the semicolon would automatically launch the desired window.

mark_ninan:
Hello is there anybody here?  ;D

The semicolon could be used to toggle FARR.
But holding it down could activate the AltTab function.
While holding it down we could start typing and upon release the desired window should launch.
Perhaps tapping semicolon twice, or ';'+'Spacebar' could enter the ';'.
This would be combining the best of Enso and Keybreeze - in terms of speed and fluidity.

AJolly:
Wish this was updated for more modern versions of windows.  Anyone have an alternative, either for FARR or a similar tool?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version