ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

<< < (13/17) > >>

Armando:
As you guys probably already know : problems soved by czechboy!  :Thmbsup:

justice:
I'd like to make a feature suggestion:
when using tab and the query that is put-in gives no results (i.e. no open window called 'notepad' to switch to) it would be great if FARRAltTab would then do a "I'm feeling lucky" and run the query back to farr to launch. (hopefully open notepad)

The reasoning behind this is i tend to use FARRAltTab when many windows are open, so i'm looking for my programming editor for example in a stack of 20 windows as I don't want to open multiple instances. However if the editor is not running i'd like to start it (or i wouldn't be looking for the window). Currently I have to backspace (maybe ESC would work but i think that minmizes farr instead) and type a query again - not exactly ease of use. What do you think?

Armando:
Interesting. I think it's a good idea.  :up:

vitalyb:
It is a good idea indeed. Though it means that the "Title" of the application you "FARRTab" to would be the one that FARR would find.

Can't promise I'll do it anytime soon though, so anyone interested is welcome to download the C# SDK that contains the source and add it.

kartal:
This works great especially when you create seperate hotkey(alt+tab naturally) with tab enabled by default. Amazing better than sucky windows default

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version