ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for Beta Testers for Satanic Music Detector :)

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
Hello All,

I'm looking for people to help beta test the new Fuck Satan Satanic Music Detector. :D

Your reward shall be a "Get out of Hell FREE!" card! (Redeemable upon eternal damnation!)

Here's the download link:

http://www.fucksatan.com/Portals/0/SatanicMusicDetector.zip

There are no web pages for it yet. I'll work on those when I have time, but I'd like to get a few more good examples of Satanic music first (see below). ;)

It's for finding backwards messages in music. But you probably figured that one out by now...

It requires .NET 2.0. I don't want to say much more though as I don't want to put any ideas in anyone's head. (There's no help yet. I want to know if it's easy enough in the UI.)

The basic things I'm looking to find out are:

* Is it easy enough or intuitive enough?
* Are there any bugs (I'm sure there are a couple left in there somewhere.)
* Was it fun?
* How could it be more fun?
* Anything else that should be in the program?

Don't say "save the audio" - That's coming later. Right now it's just a player and not for saving audio clips. Got to have something on the TODO list, right?

These are some of the backwards messages that I've found so far:

Slayer - Jihad:
Oh Satan! I will rock! 
(or Oh Say God. I will rock!)
(forward - I will watch you die again for him)

Slayer - Cult:
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!  :-*
(forwards - 6! 6! 6!)
-- I liked that one! Evil forwards & nice backwards!  :P

Avril Lavigne - Sk8tr Boi:
Oh-oh-oh... And they say...
Are you a saint? Are you insane? (garble)
No release. No re-sane. And they say...
Are... Are you a saint? Are you insane? (garble)
No release. No re-sane.
(forwards - I'm with the Sk8tr boi.. - near the end of the song.)

Cher - All or Nothing:
And if I care for you...
(forwards that's "Who do you think you're foolin'")

Thanks in advance for anyone who's willing to risk their soul to help root out the spawn of Satan!  :D

And again, kudos out to nudone for the graphic work for FS!

Ralf Maximus:
Absolutely brilliant.  I'm in.  Will report back any interesting findings.

app103:
The Bastard Fairies - We're All Going to Hell (they used to let you download this song)

At the very end of the song where they say "he died of a stroke when he tried to eat the book...of kings, eat the book..of kings, eat the book...of kings"

that comes out backwards as "(garble) Look at me. (garble) Look at me. (garble) Look at me. Is that him lurchin'?"

;D

bug:
It did get stuck at one point and the app stopped responding when I was toggling the "switch playback direction" button.  :(

Renegade:
The Bastard Fairies - We're All Going to Hell (they used to let you download this song)

At the very end of the song where they say "he died of a stroke when he tried to eat the book...of kings, eat the book..of kings, eat the book...of kings"

that comes out backwards as "(garble) Look at me. (garble) Look at me. (garble) Look at me. Is that him lurchin'?"

;D-app103 (November 23, 2007, 04:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha~! We're all going to hell! I love it! The song was hilarious! You can also get the whole album for FREE here!

bug:
It did get stuck at one point and the app stopped responding when I was toggling the "switch playback direction" button.  :(
-app103 (November 23, 2007, 04:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Grrr... Looks like I have some bugs to send to Hell...

I'll check it out and see if I can reproduce it. It was looking fairly stable - can you let me know any details about your computer? OS - RAM - CPU. If you were zoomed and which direction you were going at the time?

Ah! My Bastard Fairies album download is complete! Time to check that out now! :D

(I f*^&ing LOVE that - it's just way too funny!)

Renegade:

--- End quote ---

You are so totally right there! "Is that him lurchin'" is crystal clear!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version