ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Beta: fSekrit 1.35 for your testing pleasure.

(1/5) > >>

f0dder:
Here's a beta if you want to play around a bit, and help me find any potential bugs.

1.35 BETA4:

* fixed:  file->export appends ".txt" instead of ".exe" if no extension given.
* fixed:  file->new now clears passphrase and read-only state.
* fixed:  menu items are now properly enabled/disabled depending on read-only state and whether text field is empty or not.
1.35 BETA3:

* added:  drag&drop support: you can now drop a text file onto the fSekrit window, and fSekrit will load the dropped file.
1.35 BETA2:

* added:  right-click popup menu
* added:  redo support
* fixed:  no crash on Save As
1.35 BETA1:

* added:  unicode text support.
* added:  now everything sensitive is always wiped from memory after use, as far as it's possible (with the exception of the RichEdit control).

mouser:
unicode support -- wow!

justice:
if you try and save an empty note then it crashes, however it saves out the file ok and it will load up again.

f0dder:
Doh, I had added a check for empty note, but something must have borked that check. Thanks for reporting!

f0dder:
:huh:

justice: I can't reproduce the "save empty note crashes" bug with neither the version uploaded at the top of this topic, nor the development version on my harddrive. It's a known bug for earlier versions (fixed in 1.3) - if you can reproduce this with 1.3 or any later version, please tell me how - I get the "I utterly refuse [...]" messagebox as intended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version