ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder.com Logo Contest is Over - We Have a New Official Mascot/Logo!

<< < (6/22) > >>

momonan:
I like the idea of a bird dropping a coin, instead of an "O" (and agree both bird and coin could benefit from more experimentation).  Two suggestions, though:

1.  Have the "O" that is being replaced be in "com," not in "donationcoder," because it is hard to tell what the word is (for those unfortunates who aren't already familiar with the word). 

momonan:
oops.  :(   Here's the second point.  Coin should be generic (but still recognizable as a coin ;), not just a dollar sign, don't you think?

AbteriX:
1.  Have the "O" that is being replaced be in "com," not in "donationcoder," because it is hard to tell what the word is (for those unfortunates who aren't already familiar with the word).  -momonan (November 12, 2005, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Right, *I* read DONATIONS @ DER.com, too.

Maybe, if it must be lik this, the coin could stand for the DOT <?>

DonationCoderOcom

brotherS:
Have the "O" that is being replaced be in "com," not in "donationcoder," because it is hard to tell what the word is (for those unfortunates who aren't already familiar with the word). 
-momonan (November 12, 2005, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, that's the reason why I said it should say DonationCoder instead of DONATIONCODER.

Kniht:
Here's two more I came up with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version