ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder.com Logo Contest is Over - We Have a New Official Mascot/Logo!

<< < (16/22) > >>

mouser:
the vector one could still come in handy if we want to do like a flash animation..
make sure you save the vector version (maybe send me the vector art file if you dont mind?, i might give it a try in flash).

nudone:
this is probably getting a bit tedious but i've just changed the angle of the face on the sketch version and made the vector version a little happier.

maybe send me the vector art file if you dont mind?, i might give it a try in flash
--- End quote ---

i'll email it in a mo...

mouser:
great :)

any ideas of how to deal with momonons idea that the coin should be universal and not just United States related?  or is $ the universal sign of money at this point?

ps.

i think we need a name for this fellow.

Carol Haynes:
How about Codie ...

Challenge for you ... you should be able to read the region that someone is visiting from in the browser ... how about a coin specific image for the major economies and a default for the others ;-)

momonan:
Not too tedious at all.  It's surprising how a few simple lines can make such a difference.  The slight turn of the forward-facing bird makes all the difference.  Like, any second now, it will turn all the way toward me and jump onto my desk.  The ones looking off into the distance lose the "adorableness" factor.  Also, the sketchier one seems more friendly and accessible.  Good work.

I also like CarolHaynes name of Codie, except prefer the spelling Cody, don't know why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version