ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Man uses Wii Calendar Function to Catch His Cheating Wife

(1/4) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
In this sad story, a soldier returns from abroad and hears from his friends that his wife has been less than faithful.  He investigates, and using his Wii's colaborative calendar function discovers that indeed, she has been...  ah, playing games with somebody else.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=29938

It's bound to happen: as technology becomes more intertwined, privacy is compromised.  In the case of somebody being bad, it takes more work to cover your tracks.  Otherwise, products that "clean your browser's cache" or promise anonymous surfing wouldn't be nearly as popular.

To be fair, it kind of sounds like she wasn't trying that hard.  OR, she possessed almost no knowledge of how the Wii calendar works and why it'd be a Bad Idea[tm] to use it for coordinating naughty rendevouzes. Rendevii?  Rendevouzen.

Which reminds me: If my wife logs in and asks anyone here, it's a total coincidence that Darwin and I often post at the same time.  It's completely innocent, I tellya.

Darwin:
Courtyard in 5 minutes, Ralf?

Ralf Maximus:
Shhhhhhh, she's in the next room.

Darwin:
Right, mum's the word... (make it ten then?).

Ralf Maximus:
That'll work.  See you then. 

Has your Sailor Moon outfit come back from the cleaners yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version