ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

idea and request: program for "school mode gaming mode etc"

(1/1)

Grentchello:
due to online learning i could really use a program that has customizable hot keys which launch modes like win+s for school or maybe win+g for games mode or maybe ctrl+shift+g or something like that as long as it can be configured. it should also be capable of dragging .exe files into some kind of a list and assigning them to each hot key setup so that when i go into a "Mode" so to speak they can all be launched and also be closed by actuating the same keys that enabled the "mode" in the first place and should dis-enable it and close the programs. and i apologize if i''m asking to much here but would it also be possible if you could make it so that the windows are set to align to different parts of the monitor like align left, right, top right etc... this would be extremely useful to me and to anyone in online school or learning who has to launch many programs to do his/her school work. to anyone who could code this i sincerely thank you with this thumbs up :up:

KodeZwerg:
Before i start doing something in that direction, maby windows can help you in its windows manners  :P
Windows Virtual Desktops -> describes how to set-up different Desktops.
Afterwards, place Icons and utilize links hotkey feature by using "properties" from a right-click on icon...
Just a suggestion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version