ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Free commercial licenses of ALZip for DonationCoder.com charter/honorary members

<< < (3/4) > >>

Renegade:
Grrr!  I posted the above with my daughter looking over my shoulder demanding to get on the computer.  I said I wanted to go to Renegade's site first.  Well what is there but Renegade's Guitar and Drum trainer.  She is learning the guitar ATM.  "Buy it for me Dad!!! Buy it for me Dad!!!".

:huh:  :-\

Jeff
-JeffK (October 06, 2005, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that's a :) WONDERFUL :) idea that you daughter has~! 

There's a 20% decreasing (over time) discount inside the program  ;)

That's quite funny though!

Cheers!

mouser:
Renegade when you get some time maybe you could make a post about the Guitar and Drum Trainer to the "Software in the Wild" section of the forum, just telling people a little bit about it.

brotherS:
Thanks Renegade, I will try your tool too!

Darwin:
Hi Renegade,

Thanks! I just took advantage of your offer. Strangely, I kept getting error messages about visiting from an unauthorized site but have since received confirmation that my registration code will be issued. Don't know if this is an issue at your end or mine.

How's life in Seoul? I spent four years there ('96 through 2000) and have fond memories of it. I quite often think about returning. My boys are half Korean and their hal-monie lives in Seoul, so my wife and I might just do it!

Mike

Renegade:
Renegade when you get some time maybe you could make a post about the Guitar and Drum Trainer to the "Software in the Wild" section of the forum, just telling people a little bit about it.
-mouser (October 06, 2005, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Love to~! :) I'm not shy about blatant self-promotion  ;)

Any musicians in here? Or language learners?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version