ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Free commercial licenses of ALZip for DonationCoder.com charter/honorary members

<< < (2/4) > >>

zridling:
Hats off to ALTools, wow!

Renegade:
Well, I've got the first batch of licences sent!

And it's completely my pleasure to do so :) 

If anyone ever doesn't get it within 1 business day, it may have gotten trapped by a spam filter. Just email me to let me know that you didn't get it and I'll resend it. You can reach me through the ALTools web site or through my own site, Renegade Minds. Since we're behind a firewall, I can't check my work email at home.

Carol asked about removing the "New Folder" egg icon in the Windows Explorer context menu, and although it is in the help, it isn't perfectly obvious at first glance how to remove it as it's buried in the section on preferences, so I'll update that in the help and on the web site once I have time. For now, here's how in case anyone else is wondering:

1) Open ALZip
2) Press F4 to display the preferences dialog
3) Click the "Context Menu" tab
4) Under "Power Extras" uncheck the "Create new folder" option

I actually really like it as I'm constantly creating new folders and it's a lot faster for me, but whatever works for you is best.

Cheers~!

Carol Haynes:
Thanks Renegade

JeffK:
I have taken advantage of this offer.  Thank you Renegade for this. 

Regards,

Jeff

JeffK:
Grrr!  I posted the above with my daughter looking over my shoulder demanding to get on the computer.  I said I wanted to go to Renegade's site first.  Well what is there but Renegade's Guitar and Drum trainer.  She is learning the guitar ATM.  "Buy it for me Dad!!! Buy it for me Dad!!!".

:huh:  :-\

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version