ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Help Name Our Cat!

<< < (5/8) > >>

Deozaan:
Cody likes "LOL" but is saying that the cat should be allowed to choose its own name.
http://wtfcody.com/?page_id=5#comment-246
-p3lb0x (November 18, 2007, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd stuff the ballots with lots of LOLs!

Let the cat choose from a hat. Or a rat. Stuff the rats with names, when the cat eats a rat, take out the paper and announce the name!

Ralf Maximus:
Cody likes "LOL" but is saying that the cat should be allowed to choose its own name.
http://wtfcody.com/?page_id=5#comment-246

--- End quote ---

Okay, that makes it official: "LOLCat" and "Cody" make the list.

Amusing Audrey-shopping-for-cat story of the day...

Mrs.Maximus took Audrey to PetSmart to see the adoption kitties, but I had to stay home and work.

A coupla hours later I hear joyful footsteps and calls of "Daddy! Daddy!" to (presumably) come up and meet the newest member of our happy family.  I go upstairs from the basement, only to see Mrs.Maximus and a very upset Audrey sitting and staring at an empty cat carrier, its door ajar.

"We lost her," Mrs.Maximus tells me, terror stricken.

"What?!"

"The cat's loose in the house.  We don't know where."

Emergency Pet Recovery Action Plan #22B unfurls in my mind, and I immediately run and secure the main floor so the escapee can't make it to the helipad and the other animals can't intrude on the crime scene. 

I'm cranked up to max adrenaline, looking for a flashlight to shine under beds and whatnot when Audrey starts laughing demonically.  "Daddy!  It was a joke."

Uh huh.  Turns out they couldn't find a kitty they liked after all.

Rest assured, there will be retribution.  These things tend to escalate around Fortress Maximus.

p3lb0x:
Be sure to tell them who is the PIMP of the castle or rebellions will happen!!! If you indeed call the cat "LOLcat" the I will laugh out loud

tomos:
LOLa

cranioscopical:
Or Codette.

Nice story about the phantom escapee  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version