ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

drum program

<< < (4/5) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Hi and welcome ...

Answering your original question - can't you just buy some drum samples and sequence them in Cubase? I don't use Cubase personally but I use Sonar which is it's main rival and that has a fully functional drum machine built in - you just need the sounds.

Your are most welcome to stay and chat here but I would suggest that if you want specific info and suggestions for Cubase there are loads of forums out there specifically aimed at Cubase and music making that would have a wealth of experience to offer. Try googling "Cubase forum help" for loads of forums relating to Cubase or "Cubase Tutorials" for lots of suggestions - I'm sure there will be drum programming tutorials out there.

Actually Googling "Cubase drum" comes up with loads of stuff.

Does this one look helpful at all: http://www.drumslive.com/

Let us know how you get on.

PS: Actually I was going to suggest FXpansion as I have the DXi version of it - hadn't realised that they had branched out into VST territory now. FXpansion also has a really good user community that share sounds and settings. Worth a look.

queer as folk:
thanks i ll try that out

BigJim:
Re: the nick - it's not a matter of offense, orientation or preference. It's simply one of appropriateness and taste. There's a time and a place for everything.

Glad that we got down to the question asked and demonstrated the true value, spirit and intention of the forum.

The beat goes on!

Renegade:
Cruise over to the Project Studio Network. It's a podcast and they recently did some reviews on drum software. The last ones were simply amazing. If you want real - you got it. I don't remember the name of the software though.

mouser:
as you can see, the user has changed their name to "queer as folk", a non-derogatory term.  thanks to everyone involved for handling this in such a reasonable manner  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version