ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Laptop or Desktop — which are you?

<< < (3/10) > >>

zridling:
Renegade, you can plug your peripherals into a laptop. When I was using one, I used my own keyboard and mouse. And yes, I'm the most impatient guy around. The world is in slow-motion for me most of the time.

mrainey, there's too much sperm on the planet anyway, so no loss, eh?!  :P

Ralf Maximus:
Desktop, because there's no way I get all this crap plugged into a notebook.

Lashiec:
Desktop FTW. It would be quite strange for me to have a laptop as the main computer, for my all gripes towards them that Gothi[c] summarized. A laptop has a clearly defined set of situations in which one would prove useful for me, and so far, I never encountered one enough times for to say to myself: "Lashiec, you need a laptop"...

... plus I don't have enough money for one ;D

cranioscopical:
Renegade, you can plug your peripherals into a laptop.
-zridling (November 17, 2007, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please!  Not in front of the children!

Veign:
Laptops all the way.  Nothing beats having the portability.  From relocating within the house to taking on the road having a laptop has made me more productive since I can be in front of my computer for longer periods.

(by the way I have a real mouse attached and you get used to the keyboard - after a few weeks you won't even notice the size difference with the keboard)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version