ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Blog steals Zaine's Great Software List

<< < (7/9) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
I think there's a "how many polish guys does it take to change a lightbulb" joke in there.

Either that, or the lightbulbs at tinjaw's house are nuclear-powered.

Deozaan:
I think there's a "how many polish guys does it take to change a lightbulb" joke in there.-Ralf Maximus (November 16, 2007, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Aha!

With our small family we didn't have enough to change it.-tinjaw (November 16, 2007, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I took that to mean money, not family members.  ;D

zridling:
I've been out all week. Got to thank Chris (Veign) for the heads up on this. What's hilarious is that you can't do a URL search without hitting a dozen "my/good/great/ultimate/favorite software list" sites, and mine is just one among hundreds online. I should be flattered. Note the topic links still link to anova.org/software !!

That's like plagiarizing a paper written in Word and not removing the author's meta data.  ;D

Deozaan:
I just checked it again and it looks like he's changed the name to the Great Software List, but the source is still obscurely placed at the bottom. Interesting that it now has 0 Diggs.

app103:
The reason why it has 0 diggs is because it was removed from the digg site, as if it had never been submitted.

Check the original digg link and you will see that it, the previous diggs, and all comments are gone.

And I just checked in the comment history of my digg account, and there is no listing of any comment having been made by me on that post, so they were all deleted from digg's system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version