ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Blog steals Zaine's Great Software List

<< < (2/9) > >>

PhilB66:
Here's a good read... What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content

app103:
Might be able to report it to Blogger by clicking Flag at the top of the page.  -Veign (November 15, 2007, 09:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

That button is for reporting 'obscene content'. The only results you will get from that is that if enough people click that, it will become an 'unlisted' blog and won't get visitors from the 'Next Blog' button.

It will not remove the post, block access to it, or remove it from search engines.

icekin:
Oh look, its got 46 diggs too. I'm willing to bet even if you went and posted a digg comment that this was stolen, most diggers will continue to digg away. I'm not too impressed with the intelligence of an average digger. As for Zaine, he can contact the author, who probably won't care. If he dared to copy in the first place, he won't be afraid of the consequences. At least your work is good enough to be copied; you can take pride in that.

Armando:
Did anybody contact Zaine ?

tinyvillager:
If you got a digg account,let your opinion be known.With all do respect to donationcoder,you'll get a bigger audience over there,no offense mouser  :D

On a side note,...
Damn! if i knew Zaine's work would've got so much attention i would've submitted to digg long ago,with proper credit of course. Shame really,needless to say, Zaine deserves his credit for his hard work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version