ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Blog steals Zaine's Great Software List

<< < (6/9) > >>

Veign:
Seems like he like to steal other's hard work.

Another blog of his:
http://games-plaza.blogspot.com/2007/11/world-series-of-poker-pro-challenge.html

Original post:
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Mobile/feature.asp?c=3786

(there is no source or credit given to the original author)

How can he possibly defend this.  Why bother even trying.

Ralf Maximus:
How can he possibly defend this.  Why bother even trying.

--- End quote ---

You're right, there is no defense.  It's just plain evil.  However, by way of understanding:

- It's possible "Deny" is a child, and hasn't learned how incredibly wrong his actions are;

- Deny may come from a culture that does not respect intellectual property at all, and anything he can get his hands on is fair game.

Of course, I believe Occam's Razor applies: he does it because he can and because there are no consequences for being caught.

Deozaan:
Of course, I believe Occam's Razor applies: he does it because he can and because there are no consequences for being caught.
-Ralf Maximus (November 16, 2007, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I tend to believe you on that.

Considering the statistics.ro link and the language on the site, I'm guessing he's Romanian. I joked about it earlier, and of course I don't want to make a blanket statement that all Romanians are scumbag thieves (especially since my wife is Romanian!), but Romania isn't exactly known for it's integrity. It's one of those countries where a US bank can't guarantee a money transfer will get to the right person.

I know from personal experience. I was worried my mail-order-bride payment wouldn't make it. :P

tinjaw:
I know from personal experience. I was worried my mail-order-bride payment wouldn't make it. :P
-Deozaan (November 16, 2007, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL. I'm Polish. I almost got a mail order bride. You see, one of the light bulbs in our living room when out, and with our small family we didn't have enough to change it. So I thought about a Russian bride, but I couldn't figure out how to get all that rubble in that small Air Mail pouch.

Deozaan:
LOL. I'm Polish. I almost got a mail order bride. You see, one of the light bulbs in our living room when out, and with our small family we didn't have enough to change it. So I thought about a Russian bride, but I couldn't figure out how to get all that rubble in that small Air Mail pouch.
-tinjaw (November 16, 2007, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, I get the joke about the rubble (:D), but I don't understand what the light bulb has anything to do with.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version