ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

EverNote - Free today at GAOTD

(1/7) > >>

sri:
EverNote is one of the best programs I've ever used. The full version of it is free for 24 hrs at http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/evernote/

EverNote allows you to easily capture any information you like, and find it whenever you want. Create text or handwritten notes, import mobile phone snapshots, clip web pages, and grab content from any application directly into EverNote - so everything is kept in a single place.

Once your data is in EverNote, find it quickly using our advanced search, automatic and custom categories, and intuitive interface.

EverNote innovates by storing content on an endless, virtual roll of paper. You can quickly scroll chronologically through your notes similar to scanning through handwritten notes in a notebook.
--- End quote ---

Grab it while it's free.

tinjaw:
Darn it. You beat me to it Sri. It's not fair. You need to move to California so your day comes after mine and not a half a day earlier.  ;)

Ralf Maximus:
Downloading now! Woo hoo!

Ralf Maximus:
The readme.txt within the .zip states:

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

--- End quote ---

Does this mean if I don't get around to installing it right away it won't work?

Darwin:
The readme.txt within the .zip states:

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

--- End quote ---

Does this mean if I don't get around to installing it right away it won't work?
-Ralf Maximus (November 15, 2007, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well... yes and no. The important thing is to run the activate.exe file during the 24 hour period. Of course, enterprising individuals might just run a program during this process to identify the changes that this makes to your registry. But I'll leave the why's and the wherefores to your imagination.

Like others here, I was dismayed to find myself beaten to the punch by not only sri, but tinjaw as well!

EDIT: added missing word "registry"  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version