ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

EverNote - Free today at GAOTD

<< < (6/7) > >>

Crush:
I cannot see an activate.exe in my zip file? Do you have a different Download?

Armando:
Evernote doesn't provide any visual clue that it has been activated or that it's running in Plus mode. I *think* that the free version says that it is free in the about page, but am not sure. I've been running it for so long I no longer remember.
-Darwin (November 15, 2007, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hummm.... One thing that the unpaid version does is adding a kind of "slogan" or "advertisement" at the bottom of the notes you "send to an email recipient". So if you right click on a note, and select "send to an email recipient", the exported note shouldn't have any "slogan" or "advertisement" at the bottom.

That's one way, I imagine, of differentiating both versions...

cranioscopical:
How to tell which version of EverNote 2.2 you have installed
To find out which version of EverNote you are running click on the Help menu and select "About EverNote". Compare the screenshots below with what you see, to learn what version you have.

from: http://www.evernote.com/support/evernote_version.php

sri:
I cannot see an activate.exe in my zip file? Do you have a different Download?
-Crush (November 15, 2007, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think starting from this one, there will be only one .exe that you need to run to activate and install. Just follow the instructions in the .txt file and proceed.

Armando:
How to tell which version of EverNote 2.2 you have installed
To find out which version of EverNote you are running click on the Help menu and select "About EverNote". Compare the screenshots below with what you see, to learn what version you have.
-cranioscopical (November 15, 2007, 09:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Much more convenient!  :-[
Thanks cranioscopical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version