ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Feedback on New Fun Software Please

(1/6) > >>

Renegade:
Hello All,

I've redone a little utility I posted here a while back and incorporated some good feedback from nudone.

Now, it's just for fun, but never-the-less, I'd like to see if anyone has any ideas on how it could be a bit more fun.

Anyways, let me know what you think of the new and improved Anti-Christ Hunter v6.6.6. (The version number will be stuck at v6.6.6 eternally for every release.)

The web design there is entirely thanks to nudone! :) Many hearty thanks for that!

Anyways, before I formally release it, I'd just like to see if anyone has any feedback.

It's pretty intuitive, so there's no help available. Obviously the Arabic option only works with Arabic, etc. etc. etc.

Ralf Maximus:
Woo hoo!  The site looks incredible; love the graphics.

ACH666 itself is tons of fun too.  Thankfully, I'm clean:

Suggestion: Any way to incorporate this as a background process, so I'm protected from Satan 24/7, the same way virus scanners work?

app103:
I love the page.

That had to be the most fun I have ever had reading a license agreement.  ;D

Now...the software itself...

I had some very interesting results.

I thought it should have been a lower score for that little demon I live with:
:-\

8's are supposed to be lucky...I guess I should be quite happy with the results for my name:
8)

And I always knew my husband's ex-wife (name blurred to protect the guilty) was bad news:
:o

I had this fantastic idea while playing around with it. I am definitely going to be posting something 'relevant' about this application in my blog very soon. It will be quite amusing.  :D

Ralf Maximus:
SUGGESTIONS:  Add these additional numeric triggers (with suitable graphic):

333 = Mark of the Semi-Christ
13013 = Mark of the SubGenius

nudone:
what if you could save out the image with the related name so you could email it on to the culprit - then they'll know you've got their number.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version